Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mia hates Tony Bellissimo!?!

I was just re-watching last week's episode and I noticed something that had passed by me the first time. Something that sheds a little light on the mystery of how Tony Bellissimo made it to the Top 20. 

Remember after he did the choreography for the 2nd time (when he started crying because he knew how badly he did)? And then Debbie Allen told him that he was a disappointment? And then regardless of that statement told him that he was going to the next round?

Well, right after that, when everyone is applauding, Mia says, "I can't take it, I can't take it, I quit."

What does that mean??? I think it means that Mia realizes that Tony has been getting away with being an average dancer and she is pissed...

4 comments:

  1. I thought that Mia was getting emotional with it and was just didn't want to handle the emotional stuff. I guess I will have to re-watch that part to see which one it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! I re-watched that and Mia is visibly frustrated. I know she hates when dancers cannot execute her choreography properly. Mia takes personal offense when that happens. Tony was awful despite getting two chances during her Contemporary round. I think the producers stepped in and insisted on Tony for purely casting reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i, too, just think mia was having a hard time watching him totally break down. he gave a huge emotional reaction as he obvioulsy thought he screwed up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was there in vegas and she likes him and the entire pannle was upset. Boy wasnt he best dancer but wanted it bad.

    ReplyDelete