Thursday, July 2, 2009

Goodbye Vitolio and Karla :)





I am so glad that Philip and Jeanine landed in the bottom three because now everyone realizes that Jeanine is amazing! I think her solo was the best of the season. I just loved it, yes I did.

Kayla could have done her solo in one of those cow Halloween costumes with the exposed utters and still not gone home. She is just too good a dancer, and it was some kind of crazy fluke that she was in danger. Which leaves Karla. I think maybe this competition was just not for her. Maybe she should just go back to Broadway. Isn't that the end goal anyway?

I loved Philip's solo and it was in no way desperate. It was a great reminder of how powerful Philip is in his own genre. Have you noticed that he has a very interesting head nod? It's like a micro-rapid head nod of understanding.

Kupono could definitely use some help from Evan's brother. It was pretty funny when Nigel told him he was lucky this was not "So You Think You Can Choreograph." But, he got a pass, because it was really time for Vitolio to go home. 

I am excited for next week. Hopefully they will stop rigging the competition and we can see some dancers perform outside their style :)

No comments:

Post a Comment