Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Goodbye Jonathan and Asuka :)

You know, in the end, I wanted Vitolio to go. At least Jonathan had a decent solo. Vitolio didn't even have that. I was also re-watching Vitolio and Asuka's dance to "Heartbreaker" and I am pretty sure he is lip syncing while dancing. Not good. Of course, almost everything Jonathan has done has been unforgivable. 

As fas as Asuka, she had not grown at all in the competition. In fact, she might have under preformed. She looked uncomfortable and unsure in most of her routines. Of course, it might not have been glaringly obvious as Vitolio always looks like a confused deer in headlights. 

Can we talk about Karla's solo? Isn't she the professional dancer? Does she not get paid to dance? How can she crumble under the pressure like that? It is a little surprising. And then Nigel called her performance "desperate," which is perhaps the harshest adjective you can use to describe a person's attempt to dance for their life. 

I am not impressed with any of the girls who were in the bottom three. Especially Kaitlin. As previously stated, I am all kinds of done with her and Jason. Not that the Paso Doble was necessarily their fault. I feel like it was a feeble attempt to recreate their popular Bollywood piece that just failed. He looked like a Gladiator and she looked like Princess Leia dancing to a song that is meant for movie trailers. Either way, I would love to see them do something special this week, but I am not expecting it. 

And wasn't it funny that Jason dressed for his solo like he was going to an Abercrombie and Fitch photo shoot?

On a final note, I am still a little upset that Ashley and Max went home. I am totally off base here? I think not. 

On an even more final note, I think it's going to be really interesting to see Karla and Vitolio dance together (look out for the lip syncing).


No comments:

Post a Comment