Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday Result Show

I full on loved the opening piece. It was complicated, dynamic, compelling and I enjoyed every second of it. Perhaps Dave Scott can be the one who replaces Tabitha and Napoleon!

Dominic from Season 3? Flock of Seagulls haircut? Kmart commercial? Scooter? I'm not even going to comment. But I want to put it out there. 

Did you catch that the song Kevin did his solo to was written by Wade Robson...

I liked Karen's solo and I am not sure that she deserved to be scolded along with the other girls for having weak solos. I'm not sure that Ellenore's was even that bad (though I can see what they meant by her trying to be too quirky). Pauline's was not so good.  She was the obvious choice to go home. 

Looks like the show is not headed for a blackout but a tapout. I don't know if I totally agree with the choice. I think Peter might have been able to grow more with time.  But Kevin did have the better performance this week, so I guess he does indeed deserve to stay.





No comments:

Post a Comment