Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tuesday Night's Show

When I saw that there were two married couples on the show, the first thing I thought was, "Oh, this is going to totally break up both their marriages." I was partially kidding, and definitely did not want it to actually happen. Hence, I was really upset when Karen announced that she and her husband were splitting up.

Another side note, I was watching a CSI:NY episode yesterday about rival hip hop dancers (who obviously end up murdering each other) and they were playing the song that Legacy danced to last week. And then I notice that it was Legacy dancing to the song. It was hard to miss the person walking backwards on their hands. So I did a little IMDB investigating and found out that Jonathan "Legacy" Perez has been a background dancer on a couple shows and movies. There were also some head shots of him, which I found odd, because that seemed a little too "professional." I always think these people are no-names that just walk off the street, and then it always turns out that they already have a few dance accomplishments under their belt.

Was it me, or was one of the routines last night a combination of Tyce's addiction piece and Travis Wall's piece with Jeannine and the heart locket? I think Victor and Channing danced to it, and perhaps Stacey Tucci choreographed it. But you know how I am with names...

In truth, I was not able to watch most of last night's episode, so I am going to watch it now and post more thoughts later.

1 comment:

  1. And also Jakob just happens to be best friends with Jeanine... Clearly some networking is required to get on this show! I think you probably need a head shot to even audition - that's pretty standard even for dancers! Alas. Looking forward to your thoughts on the show! I loved the song for the piece you were talking about -- it definitely had the contemporary angsty love hate thing going full tilt.

    ReplyDelete