Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memphis Jukin and More

What happens to people in Memphis that don't like Elvis? Do they leave? Are they kicked out?


Marico. Perfect example of the mysterious bio. How did they come to follow him on his "beat?" And how come he looked about twelve in his police uniform? Regardless, he was cool. And I think it is going to be pretty awesome when he tries to arrest someone who has seen him on the show and they start talking to him about Memphis Jukin.


How did Mary know about Memphis Jukin? I love it. The judges are so freakin' knowledgeable. I half expected Mary to be like, "I just got used to Krumping, give me a second before you through another urban dance style at me."  


Then there was the guy who's cop mom taught his how to be a man, badly. And to boot he was related to a back street boy. Then he lost all of his friends because of it :(  I so wish he had not tried to blame his bad performance on the flu. It made me cringe!!!!


How creepy was the red headed guy with the dreads? When he said he was ready to go home, he meant ready to go home and eat some human flesh. He just had that kind of look in his eye. And the way he eerily tore off his number after Mary's comments...she needs to sleep with one eye open.


So, I LOVED Evan and his Gene Kelly number, even if he does remind me of Ethan from LOST in a weird way.  I thought the brother's routine was a bit off, but I guess in comparison with some of the other lunatics, he was qualified for "straight to Vegas."


Okay, one more night of auditions!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree wtih Scott, these judges have a tough job! Some of these people are so insane, hurry up and blog about last night I'm dying to hear ur take on the "battle" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah the bandanna guy with his feminine moves. ouch.

    ReplyDelete