Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Belated Re-Cap

First of all, I LOVED the "Send in the Clowns" routine. Loved it. And it just goes to prove my theory that a good song is half the battle. Was it at all a coincidence that Evan was the clown that got left out of the box? Is that not a metaphor for his role on this show? The guy that doesn't fit in. Which leads me into my next topic....

Evan deserves a medal for all the shit he has put up with on this show, but he does not deserve to win. I could not believe Lil C said he was surprised that Evan was not "swallowed by Ade and Brandon." Way harsh. Yet, he is the weakest out of the three. NO QUESTION.

I am surprised they even had an Ade "goodbye montage" on hand. No one could have seen this coming. I keep picturing the guys in the editing room being like, "Ade? Really? We have to put this together for THIS week. But we have Evan's all set to go." It's just an unspeakable tragedy that he went home and it makes me question the validity of the voting/this show. I love Brandon, but a part of me acknowledges that Ade was better. Essentially, the best male dancer did not make it to the top four. Which leads me into my next topic...

The best girl is Kayla, then Janette (who is now watching from some Bank of America in Miami), then I guess it is really a tie between Melissa and Jeanine. However, I think I would have rather seen Melissa in the top four as Jeanine is getting all cocky these days. I must comment again on the overly mean face she made throughout her hip hop routine that was completely distracting and weird.

I have this horrible feeling that they are setting Jeanine up to win. And I literally will not be able to handle it. At this point, the only acceptable winners are Kayla and Brandon. Anything else and I may have to stop watching this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment